During the summer months, Davidson College facilities and residence halls are available for different types of events including professional conferences, academic camps and athletic camps.
Here is a glimpse of the 2020 Summer Schedule.
Facilities available include small and large meeting spaces, dining facilities, overnight accommodations, classrooms and athletic fields. Each summer camp or conference is assigned to a conference assistant who will work closely with you to make your event a success.
To inquire about reserving facilities during the summer months please email John Barnhart at email@example.com, summer conference coordinator, with the following information:
- Name of group, organization or company
- Description of event, camp or conference
- Date(s) requested (include first, second and third preference)
- Projected number of participants
- Youth or adult group? If youth, please provide age range
- Do you require overnight accommodations?
- Space needs (i.e., classrooms, auditorium, athletic fields, etc.)
- Technology needs
- Contact name, phone number and email address