Copy and Print Center
Our Copy/Print Center serves our students, faculty and staff with a variety of copying, printing, folding, and binding services.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., but closed for lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
Forms of Payment
Students, faculty, and staff may pay for personal copy/print services with cash or check. Department copy/print jobs are billed monthly to department budgets.
Sending Copy and Print Job Requests
- Save your copy or print job as a PDF, not a Word file.
- Complete the Copy/Print Order Request Form.
- An automatic confirmation email will be sent once the order is submitted.
- When the order is completed, you will be notified by email or phone.
Products and Services
Examples of copy/print jobs include:
- Stationery items, including letterhead (regular and Monarch-sized), envelopes of all sizes, mailing/shipping labels, name badge labels, name badge inserts, and note cards
- Business cards
- Course packets
- Post cards
Please consult with our staff prior to sending requests so that proper formatting is used. The originals to be used for copying should be copy ready.
The two Canon Image PRESS Digital units provide high-speed black, white and color copying, as well as:
- Tab-insert and/or made into booklets
Various paper sizes (up to 11 x 17) and paper weights (including 80# white card stock) are available. Other special types of paper may be ordered through us.
- Spiral binding, up to 450 sheets
- Unibind, (using heat/glue), up to 75 sheets
- Coverbind, up to 50 sheets
Copies can be folded during the copy/print process, in addition to using the standard folding machine. Fold types include:
- Double-parallel fold
Offices often request that old stationery be recycled into scratch pads, and we offer 25-50 sheet options.
Review our instructions prior to submitting your project request electronically.
View our competitive price list.