The Davidson College Student Employment Program is designed to connect students who are interested in working on campus with departments that need student help.
Student employment supervisors play a key role in enriching a student's education outside of the classroom by helping them develop basic professional readiness and transferable skills.
Guide for Supervisors
Supervisors should refer to the Supervisor Guide to Student Employment (PDF; Davidson login required) for important information and resources, including:
- Supervisor Onboarding Checklist (PDF)
- Types of student employment
- Writing a job description
- Posting a job (step-by-step instructions)
- Managing the hiring process
- Interviewing tips
- Required paperwork and hire forms
- Payroll information
Access the Supervisor Guide to Student Employment (PDF; Davidson login required)