Resources and Publications
These resources and publications provide details about our programs and share stories of our work.
Pathways (PDF) is an annual publication produced by the center that shares stories of civic engagement from students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community partners.
Periodically we create reflective publications that highlight stories and experiences of our students as they engage in service and social action throughout the United States and abroad.
- Lives of Civic Engagement Profile Booklet (PDF)
Our Fact Sheets highlight select programs and resources for specific audiences:
- General Overview (PDF)
- Nonprofit and Community Partner Resources (PDF)
- Resources for Faculty (PDF)
The following resources can help inform policies, programs and projects in our community:
- Community Research Library Guide indexing research and data on social issues in the greater Charlotte Mecklenburg area
- 2020 North Mecklenburg Needs Assessment Summary Report
- Data About Our Community