Transcripts, Record Requests & Forms
Electronic copies of transcripts can be requested using our Unofficial Transcript Request Form (DOC) and submitted to the Registrar's Office. To have a paper version mailed to an address of your choosing, complete the Official Paper Transcript Request Form (DOC) and submit to the Registrar's Office. Please note that the college is closed for the following holidays: Easter Monday, Memorial Day, July 4, Thanksgiving (2 days), Christmas Eve through the day after New Year's Day.
To verify student enrollment for insurance, income tax, student loans, and other purposes, contact the Registrar's Office. Use this form to request a letter to verify your campus address for voter registration. The National Student Clearinghouse, used by many lenders and other firms, also provides verification of enrollment using information supplied each semester by Davidson College.
FERPA (Privacy Act)
Policies concerning the availability of student information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
Included below is a list of printable Microsoft Word and PDF forms. Print out the form, complete it, get any necessary signatures, and return it to the Registrar's Office in person or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Readmission Information Form (PDF)
- Add/Drop Form (PDF)
- December Finisher Application (PDF)
- Diploma Replacement or Diploma Translation Order Form (PDF)
- Enrollment Verification/Transient Letter (DOC)
- Foreign Language Requirement Waiver Form (DOC)
- Independent Study Course Contract (PDF)
- Major Declaration (PDF)
- Medical History and Physical Examination Form (PDF)
- Minor Declaration (DOC)
- Name and Prefix Change Request Form (DOC)
- Pass/Fail Form (DOC)
- Pre-Authorization to Transfer Credit (DOC)
- Second Major - Declare or Drop (PDF)
- Summer Course Contract (PDF)
- VA Enrollment Request (PDF)