There are many things for students to consider during the last year at Davidson.
Be sure to stay connected with these key offices offering various resources and events specifically for seniors.
100 Days to Commencement
Plans are currently underway to recognize the accomplishments for the Class of 2021. A committee of students, faculty and staff, in consultation with the COVID Response Team, is consider multiple formats and potential dates that will best fit within the parameters of current public health guidance. As those dates are set this site will be updated with all the plans for counting down to graduation day!
Center for Career Development
- Senior Series (Fall and Spring)
- Senior Series: Resources and Platforms for Job Search
- Senior Series: Non-Employment Post-Grad Opportunities
- Senior Series: Negotiating the Offer
- Senior Series: Financial Literacy
- Transition to Impact Workshop (Spring)
- Employer/Graduate School Recruiting Events (Ongoing)
- Career Workshops (Ongoing)
- 1:1 Advising (Ongoing)
- Walk-in Hours M, W-F 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. and T 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fund for Davidson/Senior Class Gift
- Senior Class Gift/Committee (Fall and Spring)
- Student Callers (Fall and Spring)
- #AllinforDavidson Launch/Senior Mug Night (Spring) – Co-sponsored with Residence Life
Office of Alumni and Family Engagement
- Senior Celebration/Planning Committee (Spring)
- Davidsonians Across the Generations Luncheon (Spring)
- Networking with Alumni (Ongoing)
- Senior Dinners (Fall and Spring by invitation)
- Deadlines/Important Information for Graduation (Ongoing)
- Senior Salute (Spring)
- Commencement Weekend (Spring)
Student Activities/Student Government Association (SGA)
- Senior Class President and Senators (Fall and Spring)