Young Alumni Ne Ultra
Davidson College has more young alumni than ever before, and the potential for significant, collective impact is growing and clear.
Alumni who graduated within the last 10 years make up well over a quarter of total Davidson graduates, and they have limitless opportunity to make a big difference as volunteers, advocates and donors.
Young Alumni Ne Ultra
Young alumni members of the Ne Ultra Society enjoy special recognition and Davidson networking opportunities, including the annual Ne Ultra event. Your giving society membership is based on annual support of the college in a given fiscal year (July 1— June 30). Young Alumni Ne Ultra gifts are celebrated at the following levels:
- 2016–2012 (6-10 years out): $1,250 annual gift or more
- 2021–2017 (1-5 years out): $750 annual gift or more
For more information on Young Alumni Ne Ultra, please contact: Morgan Kee, associate director of annual giving at email@example.com or 704-894-2189.
Young Alumni Ne Ultra Development Council
The Young Alumni Ne Ultra Development Council works to increase education and marketing efforts among young alumni donors about leadership giving and philanthropy to Davidson.
- Quentin Graham ’11, chair (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Anna Blair Bullock ’15, vice-chair (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Carey Leigh Evans ’12 (Denver, Colo.)
- Gerard Dash ’12 (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Eli Kahn ’13 (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Jessica Palfrey ’13 (Chicago, I.L.)
- Ann Giornelli Woodward ’14 (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Lauren Schassberger ’16 (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Alyssa Bryan ’17 (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Trey Harris ’18 (Charlotte, N..C)
- Caroline Okel ’19 (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Fiona Kolterman ’19 (Charlotte, N.C.)
Eli Kahn ’13
I joined the Young Alumni Ne Ultra council to spread the important of giving back philanthropically. Davidson’s ongoing commitment to increasing access and affordability, promoting inclusion and strengthening the educational environment year after year make me proud to be a Wildcat. It is on us as alumni to ensure future generations of students continue to benefit from all that Davidson has to offer.
Alyssa Bryan ’17
Davidson’s commitment to humanity – to cultivating humane instincts in each student who walks the campus – resonated with me from the first time I stepped on the grounds as a prospective student. Now, as a young alumni, the opportunity to contribute to other students’ self-discovery through a leadership gift helps me begin to give back to the school that gave me so much.
Gerard Dash ‘12
I understand the importance of alumni giving and recognize the impact gifts at the leadership level can provide for the college. As a proud Davidson alum, I am on the council to spread awareness for the Ne Ultra Society and to encourage those who are capable to give back in this unique way.