Built in 1938, Preyer Infirmary was the source for caring and personal medical attention for a half century of Davidson students.
Today the building houses faculty offices for a variety of different disciplines and the ROTC program.
The building was named for Mr. and Mrs. William Yost Preyer, parents of three Davidson students. Preyer was president of Vick Chemical Company from 1938 to 1948.
Preyer Building is located at 226 Concord Road on the south side of the road and across the street from the Sloan Music Center. Parking is found along Concord Road or in visitor parking at the Baker Sports Complex.