Baker-Watt Science Complex
Completed in 1999, the Baker-Watt Science Complex includes the Watson Life Science Building, with facilities for Public Health and Computer Science, and Dana Science Laboratory, dedicated to the Physics Department.
Students and faculty research atomic physics, lasers and spectroscopy, artificial intelligence and virtual reality using some of the finest equipment available, offering cutting-edge research opportunities. The two buildings are connected by the Blanche Knox Parker Garden and covered walkways bridging the patio.
Dana Science Laboratory: The Dana Science Laboratory contains classrooms and laboratories for instruction and research in physics, including Dana Science Lecture Hall and the Physics Computation Center. Dana is on the south side of the Baker-Watt Science Complex, along Concord Road.
Watson Life Science Building: The Watson Life Science Building houses general classrooms, laboratories for instruction and research in Public Health and Computer Science, including AI and VR labs, the Premedicine and Allied Health Professions Program. Watson is on the north side of the Baker-Watt Science Complex, furthest from Concord Road.
Drs. Fran and Lenox Baker, Class of 1963 made the gift for the complex in honor of their fathers, Dr. Lenox Baker Sr. and Dr. James Watt, Class of 1931.
Baker-Watt is located at 225 Concord Road. Street parking is available off of Concord Road or in visitor parking at Baker Sports Complex.