Estimate Your Costs
Davidson's admission process is need-blind for domestic students and permanent residents, focused instead on each student's academic potential, character and accomplishments. More than half of our students receive need-based aid, and 70 percent receive aid from some source.
The tools below can help you gauge your level of aid–and the approximate cost–of attending Davidson. And, as always, our financial aid team remains available to work with you to develop a financial aid package that will make Davidson affordable for you.
Davidson has partnered with MyinTuition, a fast, user-friendly and free tool to help prospective students and their families gauge the cost of going to college. Download the MyinTuition app, answer a half-dozen quick, financial questions and receive a cost estimate for attending Davidson that includes financial aid. Your answers are anonymous. We don't save any personally identifying information.
In a matter of seconds, MyinTuition shows that Davidson and other top-notch schools are affordable and accessible to all students. The tool highlights Davidson's long-standing commitment to college access:
- The Davidson Trust - the college meets 100 percent of demonstrated need for U.S. citizens and permanent residents with grant assistance and student employment.
- No loans - Davidson's standard financial aid packages do not include loans.
- Majority receive assistance - Approximately 51 percent of the Class of 2021 received financial assistance from Davidson. The average aid package is $45,000 a year.
MyinTuition gives you the big picture. You can get more details through the Net Price Calculator.
Davidson Net Price Calculator
This tool can show you how we award our need-based financial aid under the terms of The Davidson Trust. It will also assist you in determining the annual out-of-pocket costs your family may incur.
Upon completion, you will receive the results and a data summary which you can print for your records. You can also email yourself a copy of the results.
- Watch our video to learn more about the Net Price Calculator. We invite you to spend approximately 12 minutes with this Calculator, to gain a better sense of Davidson's affordability and unique aid awarding philosophy.
- Access and complete the Davidson College Net Price Calculator.
The Net Price Calculator does not take the place of submitting an actual aid application. Once you apply for admission, you will need to complete and submit aid application forms.
Still Have Questions?
We know the questions these tools ask might not exactly match your family's situation. If you have any questions, please reach out to our financial aid team.