Davidson Jewish Network
Established in 2019, the Davidson Jewish Network seeks to build an inclusive campus and community culture by serving as a bridge among Jewish students, alumni, and the broader college community.
The Davidson Jewish Network works to support a vibrant Jewish experience both on campus and also for alumni.
- Provide opportunities for interaction and collaboration among and between Jewish students and alumni
- Serve as an advocate for a safe and inclusive college community and vibrant Jewish life on campus, and
- Facilitate connections between Jewish alumni, current students, and the broader college community for mentorship and advocacy for campus diversity and inclusivity initiatives
Membership and Participation
All self-identifying Jewish current students and alumni of Davidson College are considered to be members of the Davidson Jewish Network. Participation in Davidson Jewish Network activities is open to all interested members of the Davidson College family.
Interim Leadership Team
- Chair - David Heilbron '13
- Vice Chair - Ellie Diamant '15
- Historian - Robby McKnight '23
- Network Liaison for Class of 2012 and Later - Gregory Hunt '19
- Network Liaison for Class of 2011 and Earlier - Jessica Heilweil '05
- JSU Student Liaison - Jane Berick '23
Want to help lead the network, share a program idea, or help host an DJN-related chapter event in your city or if you would like to be added to the DJN email list, please contact Sarah Taylor, associate director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.