Visit the Library
E.H. Little Library (Main)
The E.H. Little Library may be contacted at 704-894-2331.
It is located to the west of Richardson Stadium, off of Faculty Drive.
Public parking is available in the Baker Sports Complex lot or along Concord Road.
Call Number Locations
- For help finding books and other materials in the library, see our guide on call number locations (PDF)
Students with reserved carrels can view carrel assignments. If you are a sophomore or above, you can request to reserve a carrel for a semester or academic year. Please use our request form to initiate the process.
- Student carrel locations (PDF)
Main Floor Equipment
- A KIC Click overhead book scanner and flatbed scanner are available across from the vending machines.This scanner allows the scanning of two pages at a time and the saving of the files to flash drives, Davidson email accounts, and Google Docs accounts. It is available to all users.
- Printers are available on the south side of the building beside the Library Classroom.
Ground Floor Equipment
- Our microfilm reader is available for use on the Ground Floor. It is located on the west side wall across from our central elevator and open seating area.
The Music Library is located in the Sloan Music Center and may be contacted at 704-894-2346.